Size Range: 6" through 36"
Material: Carbon steel “H” section, PTFE bonded slide plates and carbon steel base.
Finish: Plain, Painted or Hot-Dip Galvanized (Welded after Galvanizing and Cold Spray Touched-up)
Service: A heavy duty slide support where horizontal movement resulting from expansion and contraction takes place and where a low coefficient of friction is desired.
Approvals: Complies with Federal Specification A-A-1192A (Type 35), ANSI/MSS SP-69 and MSS SP-58 (Type 35).
Maximum Load: As indicated at 70° F for rating factor at higher temperatures.
Maximum Temperature: 750° F
Temperature Range at PTFE: -20° F to 400° F
- No lubrication required.
- Allows up to 4" of insulation.
- Allows up to 10” travel standard.
- Weld in place design.
- Increased travels.
- Increased “H” Section heights.
- Clamps, Fig. 212 or Fig. 432.
- Base plate with mounting holes. The bolt spacing for the bolted base plates is equal to the “W” dimension minus 1-1/2" and the “BL” dimension minus 1-1/2" for all pipe sizes and the hole diameter is 9/16" for all sizes.
Ordering: Specify figure number, type, name, finish and any other option desired.
Notes: Types 1, 2, and 3 provide for longitudinal movement only. Types 4 and 5 provide for both longitudinal and transverse movement of piping.