The ABZ B-Series Actuator has been designed for the automation of 90° rotating equipment. The actuator is well suited for ball valves and butterfly valves as well as dampers.
- Standard enclosure IP-67, NEMA 4, 4x
- Squirrel cage, totally enclosed motor
- Standardized and color-coded wiring
- Manual override hand/auto declutch lever, automatic reset when motor is energized
- Handwheel designed for safe, efficient operation
- Standardized mounting pad for ABZ and ISO-5211 valve mounting. Blank drive bushing for custom fit
- Wormgear drive for longer life and a low maximum noise level of only 50dB
- Indicator is top mounted for continuous visual indication of valve position
- Standard 20 watt internal heater, minimizes condensation due to temperature and humidity changes
- Cam actuated, end of travel limit switches are easily adjusted to de-energize actuator for precise valve position
- Torque switch is cam actuated and factory set to provide over-torque protection
- Mechanical limit stops designed to prevent over-travel of quarter turn applications
- Valve back drive is prevented by a rolled steel wormgear and aluminum bronze wormwheel
**Series B Electric, Double Acting Actuator can be mounted on ABZ Valve, Sharpe Valve and Quadrant Valve products.