Quadrant® polymer-seated, seal-welded, 2-piece ball valves provide superior performance and reliability in a wide range of applications.
Seal welded body-to-tailpiece provides the ultimate in safe construction; eliminates an external leak path and permanently secures the body & tailpiece together.
- Seal-Welded Design
- Bi-directional, bubble tight shut-off
- Size Range: NPS 1/4"-2" (DN 8 to DN 50)
- Port: Full & Standard bore (see datasheet)
- Pressure Rating: ASME Class 1500
- 3600 PSI CWP (CF8M stainless steel)
- 3705 PSI CWP (WCB carbon steel)
- Steam Rating: 250 PSIG saturated steam (with PEEK seats)
- Body Material: Cast carbon steel or cast stainless steel
- ASME B16.34 - Fully compliant
- API 608, 7th Edition - Fully compliant
- API 641 – certified, fugitive emissions
- API 607, 5th Edition Fire-safe
- End Connections: Threaded, Socket Weld
- Blow-Out Proof Stem
- ISO 5211 Top Mounting Pad – Automatable
- Locking Stainless Steel Handle as standard
- Quadrant® valves, actuators, and accessories are designed to work together, delivering exceptional performance.