The SCI Press Fittings for copper systems includes:
- Figure SP690 Copper 90° Elbow
- Figure SP699 Copper 90° Street Elbow
- Figure SP690R Copper 90° Reducing Elbow
- Figure SP698 Copper 90° FPT Female Elbow
- Figure SP699L Copper 90° Extended Street Elbow
- Figure SP645 Copper 45° Elbow
- Figure SP649 Copper 45° Street Elbow
SCI Copper Press fittings provide an economical and reliable piping connection that can be used for commercial, industrial, and residential markets; eliminating the need of using conventional methods of soldering and brazing.
SCI Press Copper Fittings are intended for use with ASTM B88, Types K, L, and M hard copper tubing in sizes ½" to 4" and soft copper tubing in sizes ½" to 1¼".
After visual confirmation of each connection, a system pressure test may be performed in accordance with local code requirements.
The SCI Press Technology for Copper Systems is compatible with common pressing tools and jaws.