Size Range: 1" through 30"
Material: Cast iron roll and sockets, steel roll rod
Finish: Plain, Hot-Dip Galvanized (Zinc) or Resilient Coated
Service: For suspension of pipe from two rods where longitudinal expansion and contraction may occur.
Approvals: Complies with Federal Specification A-A-1192A (Type 41), WW-H-171-E (Type 42), ANSI/MSS SP-69 and MSS SP-58 (Type 41).
Adjustment: Adjustable socket permits vertical adjustment at the roll.
Maximum Temperature: 400° F at roller, 300° F at resilient coated roller.
How to size:
- If the roll is to support non-insulated pipe, select the size directly from nominal pipe size (column 1) in the submittal table.
- If used with pipe covering protection saddle, see Figs. 160 – 166A submittals for size of pipe roll.
- Provides for vertical adjustment; nut at bottom of hanger rod fits into the socket preventing loosening or turning due to vibration.
- Pipe roll is designed for two point surface contact with pipe or saddle.
Features: Advantages of pipe rollers with a protective resilient coated covering.
- Non conductive pipe rollers - prevent the passing of current from pipeline to structure.
- Corrosion resistant - for protection against severe weather conditions, moderate corrosive conditions such as marine atmospheres and weather resistant to ultra-violet radiation.
- Low coefficient of friction between pipe and resilient coated pipe roller.
- Specify pipe roll size.
- Order should include figure number, name and finish in all cases. Hanger rods and nuts to be ordered separately.
- Be certain to order oversized rolls when insulation and protection saddles makes this necessary.