The Gruvlok Model 3006 roll groover features a low maintenance quick roll change out design with the capability to groove 2" - 12" steel pipe, as well as 2" - 6" stainless steel. This machine is also compatible with the CTS Copper System for accurate and repeatable grooving of tube as small as 2" in diameter.
Standard with each machine is the patented Gruvlok hands free nipple guide system. This one of a kind nipple guide system allows for the shortest nipple grooving in the business and is hands free for increased operator safety.
A special hydraulic pump with a reduced height handle and pivoting location allow each operator to customize the machine for maximum comfort while grooving.
Low cost, lightweight, user friendly, and reliable, the Model 3006 Roll Groover follows the quality Gruvlok tradition started with 1007/3007 models and takes the future of roll grooving one step further.
- WIDE GROOVING RANGE— 2" thru 8" Schedule 40 (standard wall) steel pipe, 10" (.188" Wall), 12" (.219” wall), and 2" thru 12" Sch. 10 2" thru 8" copper type K, L, M, and DWV.
- PIPE LENGTHS—20' random Schedule 40 (standard wall) to 5"groove by groove nipples. The shortest roll groove nipple capability in the industry: hands clear
- HANDS-CLEAR GROOVING OF PIPE AND NIPPLES— Enhanced operator safety provided by outboard guide roll assembly
- ACCURATE, REPEATABLE GROOVE DIAMETER CONTROL—Simplified direct action provided positive, repeatable control for grooving carbon and stainless piping. For grooving copper, universal diameter gauge must be utilized.
- BETTER CONTROL OF PIPE FLARE—Outboard guide roll assembly registers pipe for proper orientation.
- QUICK, EASY SET UP AND ROLL CHANGE
- RUGGED DESIGN REQUIRES MINIMAL MAINTENANCE—Only periodic application of grease via grease fittings required.
- USER FRIENDLY DESIGN—Pump has a special reduced height handle and adjustable location for operator comfort and safety.
- EASE OF OPERATION—High grooving forces obtained though use of large capacity ram requires less pump effort.