Anvil fig. 213 No-Hub Restraint is designed to strengthen the connections between no-hub cast iron drain pipe used in sanitary and storm drain systems. It prevents damage to pipe-to-pipe and pipe-to-fitting connections that can lead to water hammer and costly system failures that cause property damage and downtime.
Anvil fig 213 is designed to meet the requirements of the Cast Iron Soil Pipe Institute (CISPI) Standard Specification for hub-less cast-iron soil pipe and fittings for sanitary and storm drain waste and vent piping applications, CISPI Designation 301-18. It is designed for use with straight couplings, 90º and 45º angled piping, tees, wye strainers, etc.; one design works for all types of fittings.
Fig. 213 No-Hub Restraint:
- Is available in 4” – 8” sizes
- Has a universal application for all types of no-hub fittings
- Complies with CISPI Designation 301-18 standards
- Installs fast and easily, saving time and money
- Can be installed over existing no-hub couplings