Size Range: 3/4" through 1"
Material: Carbon Steel
Finish: Pre-Galvanized per ASTM A653
- Hanger and surge restraint for horizontal CPVC piping when installed on the side of the supporting structure.
- Listed with hardware provided on structural wood beams and composite wood beams (1" minimum). For wood structures with less than 1" thickness, wood blocks may be placed on the backside of the wood structure. #14x1" fastener provided must be fully engaged in the wood block.
- May be installed with concrete, steel, and other structural members with fasteners which comply with the requirements of NFPA 13.
Approvals: cULus Listed
- Slide CPVC pipe through the double offset hanger and restrainer.
- Secure the hanger to the supporting structure with the screws provided or with listed fasteners.
- Beveled edge design helps protect the CPVC pipe from any rough surface and eliminates pipe abrasion.
- Easily attaches to wood structure with #14 x 1" hex washer head self-threading screw supplied with product. No pre-drilling required.
- Bottom of pipe is offset 1-1/2" from the structure. Eliminates wooden spacer blocks
Ordering: Specify CPVC pipe size, figure number and description.