Size Range: 3/4" through 2"
Material: Carbon Steel
Finish: Pre-Galvanized per ASTM A653
- Hanger and surge restraint for horizontal CPVC piping when installed on the top, bottom, and side of the supporting structure.
- Guide for vertical CPVC piping when installed on the side of the supporting structure.
- Horizontal and vertical seismic restraint per NFPA 13-2016 requirements.
- Listed with hardware provided on structural wood beams and composite wood beams (1" minimum). Listed with steel (18ga minimum) with two (2) #14x1" or 1/4"x1" hex washer head self-drilling TEK screws. For wood structures with less than 1” thickness, wood blocks may be placed on the backside of the wood structure. #10x1" fastener provided must be fully engaged in the wood block.
- May be installed with concrete, steel structural members, and other structural members with fasteners which comply with the requirements of NFPA 13.
Approvals: cULus Listed
Patents: No. 6,648,278
- Snap hanger over pipe. If needed, squeeze strap back around pipe.
- CPVC pipe must be allowed to slide freely through the Fig. 188R.
- Secure hanger to mounting surface with screws provided or with listed fasteners.
- Beveled edge design helps protect the CPVC pipe from any rough surface and eliminates pipe abrasion.
- Easily attaches to wood structure with #10 x 1" hex washer head self-threading screw supplied with product. No pre-drilling required.
- Bottom of pipe is offset 1-1/2" from the structure. Eliminates wooden spacer blocks.
Ordering: Specify CPVC pipe size, figure number and description.