Size Range: 3/8" through 1/2" rod
Material: Carbon Steel
Finish: Electro-Galvanized per ASTM B633
Hanger Service: Swivel hanger designed to support horizontal piping from angled structures. Listed for installation at angles between 0 and 90 degrees.
Restraint Service: May be installed as a branch line restraint per the requirements of NFPA 13. The AF777 may be installed directly to the structure or to the Fig. AF779.
Approvals: cULus Listed (UL 203 and UL 203a – 3/8" only). Complies with the hanging and restraint requirements listed in NFPA 13.
- Install mounting bolt into structure or structural attachment and tighten hex nut until the yoke (U-Shaped Bracket) is tight against the structure or attachment.
- Thread the hanger rod or restraint rod into the hex union until it bottoms. Back rod off a maximum of one turn to allow the hex union to swivel freely.
- Adjust angle as necessary.
- If the AF777 is exposed to vibration from the piping system or the structure, jam nuts may be installed on the mounting bolt and the threaded rod.
- Fire Protection applications shall also be installed per NFPA 13 requirements.
Features: Full 90 degree rotation allows for installation at any angle.
Ordering: Specify figure number, finish, size, and description.