• Maximum working pressure up to 2500 psi depending on coupling size and schedule of pipe
• All housings, gaskets and bolts identified by SCI logo
• 100% magnetic particle inspection of each bolt
• Each bolt has a Minimum tensile strength of 110,000 psi
• Gasket Grade T - Nitrile (orange stripe) -20˚F (-29˚C) to +180˚F (+82˚C)
• Ductile iron housings conform to ASTM A-536 Grade 65-45-12
• May only be used with pipe grooves that match ES Groove specifications.
• Finish: Black Enamel Paint
• Extra Heavy “ES” End Shield™ fittings are available (fabricated steel); Schedule 80, cut grooved
Contact us for fitting types and sizes.
NOTE: 65HP-ES couplings are not designed for, and cannot be used with, COOPLOK™ Grooved fittings or 67 Series Grooved Butterfly Valves. Refer to End Shield™ (ES) Cut Groove Specifications.