Multi-Port Open Bracket (MPO) is now offered domestically, upon request!
- Fully assembled out of the box for ease of installation
- No loose parts
- Allows the sprinkler head to be installed prior to bracket installation
- Optional factory installed sprinkler head
- Compatible with any sprinkler head on the market
- Stable 6” width mounting bracket
- Hoses available in 24”, 36”, 48”, 60” and 72” lengths
FlexHead® mounting bracket with built-in safety feature
The FlexHead® mounting bracket has a built-in safety feature that allows the mounting bracket to stay securely attached to the suspended ceiling T-bar without positive attachment to the T-bar with screws. Factory Mutual has tested and approved the FlexHead® mounting bracket to be snapped onto the ceiling T-bar without positive attachment to the T-bar. (Screws securing mounting bracket are required for UL installation).
Other flexible fire sprinkler mounting brackets have no built-in safety feature
The mounting brackets for other flexible fire sprinkler fittings just sit on the top of the suspended ceiling T-bar without a secure connection. They lack a built-in safety feature and must have screws properly installed to attach to the suspended ceiling T-bar to secure it. If the screws are not attached properly there would be a potential failure of the sprinkler system.