Size Range: 3/8" rod
Material: Carbon Steel
Finish: Pre-Galvanized per ASTM A653
Service: Wall Bracket mounts on the side and underside of wood, steel, and concrete walls and beams to support up to 4" NPS horizontal piping.
Approvals: cULus Listed (UL 203)
Patents: No. 6,568,642
- Mount on the side or underside of wood, steel, or concrete walls and beams using the fasteners listed in NFPA 13 and the mounting fastener table listed below.
- Thread the hanger rod or restraint rod into the hex union until it bottoms. Back rod off a maximum of one turn to allow the hex union to swivel freely. Adjust angle as necessary.
- If the Fig. 550 is exposed to vibration from the piping system or the structure, jam nuts may be installed on the mounting bolt and the threaded rod.
- Fire Protection applications shall also be installed per NFPA 13 requirements.
- Universal fastener array optimizes the fastener size and placement for various structure types and pipe sizes.
- No backing nuts are required on the rod.
- Center mounting hole accepts 3/8" and 1/2" fasteners
Ordering: Specify figure number and description.