FlexHead® FM approved flexible sprinkler systems have been protecting exhaust ducts in semi-conductor, electronics, industrial, and commercial facilities for more than 30 years. Combining patented FlexHead sprinkler systems with the best corrosion resistant duct material, costs less than half of any non-sprinkler duct materials and provides the most cost-efficient choice in exhaust duct systems.
Every duct assembly comes with a FlexHead Flexible Sprinkler Hose with a top block, a bottom block, hardware, gasket bags, and a pre-installed sprinkler, if requested. Every hose is 100% leak tested prior to shipment.
Order the top assembly with a “-TA” and a bottom assembly with a “-BA” at the end of the figure number.
Top Assembly Contains:
- 304SS Flexible Corrugated Braided Hose
- Top Block
- Gasket & Poly Bag
- Pre-Installed Sprinkler Head (Optional)
Bottom Assembly Contains:
- Lower Mounting Block
- Four (4) Flat Washers
- Four (4) Hex Nuts
Feature and Benefits:
- FM Approved
- Faster Installation provides labor savings compared to traditional hard-piped armovers.
- Patented polybag/gasket assembly creates clean mini-environment for sprinkler heads within ducts, prolonging the life of sprinkler heads, and preventing production downtime caused by false alarms.
- Wide variety of mounting blocks are available to accommodate all types of exhaust ducts
- Series 1000 – FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic)
- Series 1100 – Steel/Metal
- Series 1200 – PP (Polypropylene Plastic)
- Series 1300 – PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Variety of sizes all for installation on square and round ducts
- Preventive maintenance takes 10 minutes with no required system shutdown
- Eliminates need for costly access panels mounted on duct
- Flexible hoses allow for the sprinkler to move with the duct and allows for differential movement between the duct system and the sprinkler system, protecting the sprinkler. Ducts are often prone to swaying and vibration which may negatively affect the performance and longevity of your sprinkler.