Quadrant® polymer-seated, 3-piece ball valves provide superior performance and reliability in a wide range of applications.
- Bi-directional, bubble tight shut-off
- Size Range: NPS 1/4" to 2-1/2" (DN 8-65)
- Port: Full bore (1/4" to 2" M2F); Standard bore (1/2" to 2-1/2" M2R)
- Pressure Rating: ASME Class 800. WCB carbon steel (1973 PSI CWP); CF8M stainless steel (1920 PSI CWP)
- Steam Rating (WSP): 250 PSIG saturated steam
- Body Materials: Cast Carbon Steel (WCB), Cast Stainless Steel (CF8M 316SS)
- API 608, 5th Edition Compliant
- API 607 Fire-Safe configurations available
- API 641 certified
- End Connections: FNPT Threaded, Socket Weld, FNPT x SW, Butt Weld, Extended Connections
- Blow-Out Proof Stem
- ISO 5211, 4-bolt top Mounting Pad - Automatable
- Lockable Handle as standard
- Optional oval and lockable oval handles
Quadrant® valves, actuators, and accessories are designed to work together; delivering exceptional performance.