Pipe Support Services
ASC's engineered pipe support team has more than 60 years of extensive industry experience in facilitating installation, system walk-downs, and refurbishment of all pipe support components and systems including those used in power generation, petrochemical production, industrial markets, and more.
Our on-site pipe supports and hangers services include:
- Pipe hanger design and engineering
- As found stress analysis
- Outage planning
- Drafting services, including 3D CAD models
- System analysis
- Product qualification testing
- Supervision of client design personnel
- Design, testing, and rebuild of constant supports, hydraulic snubbers and variable springs
- Destructive examination testing
- Non-destructive examination testing
- Technical Assistance for Product Installation
- Field Inspection and Evaluations
For more information about our on-site pipe support services, contact us or call 207-985-7550.
For emergency pipe support, call 207-985-7550.
Our team offers the most dependable, innovative pipe support solutions for the Nuclear industry. Our service and expertise are backed by our ASME NS and NPT certifications and our many years of engineering and manufacturing experience.
Some of the highlights of our experience in the nuclear industry include:
- Accredited by and granted an “NPT” Nuclear Certificate of Authorization and “NS” Certificate of Accreditation
- A quality program that satisfies the requirements of 10 CFR Part 21, Part 50.55a, NQA-1, and ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section III
- Anvil Representatives have served over 200 membership years on six ASME B&PV committees, including NF and QME/QDR
- We provide VT-3 qualified inspectors to perform pipe support inspections in accordance with ASME B&PV Section X
- We provide QA/QC Services for on-site or off-site work
- We are audited by NUPIC, and other various utilities
- We maintain a Commercial grade dedication program