Our ABZ™ 101/102 series of general purpose, resilient-seated butterfly valves feature rugged bodies that are machined to high tolerances that ensure interchangeability of parts and actuators. Every stage of detailed manufacturing – such as machine- and hand-buffing of individual discs – is designed to ensure tight shutoffs, maximum seat life and valve performance that stands up to harsh working conditions.
Our ABZ valves meet rigorous industry standards that include the American Petroleum Institute (API), the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
- General purpose
- Size Range: 2"-12"
- Bidirectional Service: Pressure rated 175 PSI CWP, non-shock*
- Dead-End Service: Pressure rated 85 PSI CWP, non-shock*
- One-piece body
- 101 - Wafer body design
- 102 - Full lug body design
- Stainless steel cap screws secure disc to stem
- Resil-O-Seat snap-in seat
- Extended neck for insulation requirements
- Compatible with ASME Class 125/150 flange standards
- Body: cast iron, ductile iron, aluminum (101 wafer only)
- Seat: EPDM, Buna-N, Viton, Natural Rubber, White Buna, White Neoprene (other materials on request)
- Disc: 316 stainless steel, aluminum bronze, ductile iron, epoxy-coated ductile iron
- Stem Bushing: Teflon graphite-impregnated
- Stem Packing: Buna-N, Viton
*See datasheet for optional undercut disc pressure ratings