ASC's ABZ™ 090/929 series of resilient-seated butterfly valves feature thin-profile discs that encourage excellent fluid characteristics and maximum open flow. Our advanced design includes a unique disc/stem configuration that prevents high-pressure distortion and a flange sealing method that eliminates gasketing requirements. All of our valve products are meticulously manufactured to lower your operating costs by providing long life and simplified maintenance.
Our ABZ valves meet rigorous industry standards that include the American Petroleum Institute (API), the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
- Size Range: 2"-12"
- Bidirectional Service: Pressure rated 150 PSI CWP, non-shock*
- Dead-End Service: Pressure rated 75 PSI CWP, non-shock*
- Split body design enables easy field replacement of seat and disc-stem.
- 090 - Wafer body design
- 929 - Full lug body design
- Top bushing protects stem from side-to-side thrust of operators
- Teflon® graphite-impregnated stem bushing
- Compatible with ASME Class 125/150 flange standards
- Body Material: cast Iron, stainless steel, aluminum
- Seat/Liner: EPDM, Buna-N, Viton, Natural Rubber, White Buna, White Neoprene
- Disc: one-piece disc-stem, stainless or rubber encapsulated stainless
- Stem Bushing: Teflon® graphite-impregnated
- Stem Packing: Buna-N, Viton
*See datasheet for undercut disc, and rubber encapsulated disc pressure ratings