Suitable for chemical, food or sanitary applications, ABZ™ 909/919 resilient-seated butterfly valves feature a thin profile that maximizes open fluid flow. As with all of our valves, we manufacture the 909/919 series for optimal sealing that protects every valve component. As an example, our unique double-V stem self-seals to protect the stem's top bushing in vacuum pressurized services. In addition, the ring seal is molded as part of the seat to create a positive secondary seal that prevents both leakage into the stem journal and media migration behind the seat.
Our ABZ valves meet rigorous industry standards that include the American Petroleum Institute (API), the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
- Specifically designed for schedule 80 and thicker pipe walls
- Size Range: 2"-12"
- Bidirectional Service: Pressure rated 150 PSI CWP, non-shock*
- Dead End Service: Pressure rated 75 CWP, non-shock*
- Split body design enables easy field replacement of seat and disc-stem
- 909 - Wafer body design
- 919 - Full lug body design
- One-piece disc-stem
- Resil-O-Seat snap-in Teflon seat for applications in chemical and food industries
- Top bushing to protect stem from side-to-side thrust of operators
- Compatible with ASME Class 125/150 flange standards
- Molded O-ring in Teflon forms a seal against all standard ASME flanges
- Body Material: cast Iron, stainless steel, aluminum
- Seat/Liner: EPDM, Buna-N, Viton, Teflon-EPDM, Teflon-Buna-N, Teflon-Viton
- Disc: stainless steel, PFA encased stainless
- Stem Bushing: Teflon- graphite impregnated
- Stem Packing: Buna-N, Viton
*See datasheet for undercut disc, and PFA encapsulated disc pressure ratings