Some of the hardest conditions that valves must face are not catastrophic events, but the unrelenting wear-and-tear of nonstop operation. Our ABZ™ 201/202 resilient-seated butterfly valves are manufactured to be tough, tight and true. From high-tolerance bodies to superior-strength internal valve drives, they feature the most advanced designs and materials available. Far from being just the “tough cookies” of the valve world, they are engineered for precise, exceptional performance.
Our ABZ valves meet rigorous industry standards that include the American Petroleum Institute (API), the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
- General purpose
- Size Range: 14"-20"
- Bidirectional: Pressure rated 150 PSI CWP, Non-Shock*
- Dead-End Service: Pressure rated 75 PSI CWP, Non-Shock*
- One-piece body
- 201 - Wafer body design
- 202 - Full lug body design
- Resil-O-Seat snap-in seat
- Stub shaft design with internal drive (remove/replace without special tools)
- Top and bottom bushings protects stem from side-to-side thrust of operators
- Compatible with ASME Class 125/150 flange standards
- Body: cast iron
- Seat: EPDM, Buna-N, Viton, Teflon® with EPDM backing material, Natural Rubber, White Neoprene (other materials on request)
- Disc: 316 stainless steel, ductile iron, epoxy coated ductile iron
- Stem Bushing: Teflon® graphite-impregnated
- Stem Packing: Buna-N
*See datasheet for optional undercut disc pressure ratings