Our ABZ™ 396/397 product series features general purpose resilient-seated butterfly valves that are especially suitable for dead-end service. With one-piece bodies in wafer or full-lug styles, they are available in multiple configurations and corrosion-resistant materials that increase working life and simplify field maintenance.
ABZ valves meet rigorous industry standards that include the American Petroleum Institute (API), the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
- General purpose
- Size range: 2" - 72"
- 2" - 6" pressure rated 250 PSI, non-shock - bidirectional & dead-end service
- 8” -12” pressure rates 200 PSI, non-shock-bidirectional & dead-end service
Option: 250 PSI bidirectional & dead-end service with “HP” variation
- 14"- 72" pressure rated 150 PSI, non-shock - bidirectional & dead-end service
- One-piece body
- 396 - Wafer body design, untapped locating holes
- 397 - Full lug body design
- Stub shaft design with internal drive so stems can be removed/replaces without special tools
- Extended neck for insulation requirements (2"-12")
- Compatible with ASME Class 125/150 flange standards
- Body: ductile iron
- Seat: EPDM, Buna-N, Viton rubbers (other materials on request)
- Disc: 316 stainless steel, aluminum bronze, Nylon 11-coated ductile iron, nickel-plated ductile iron
- Stem Bushing: Teflon-Graphite impregnated
- Stem Packing: Buna-N