Rod Size: 1/2
Material: Carbon Steel
Finish: Plain or Electro-Galvanized per ASTM B633
- For installation on the top chord of a steel web joist. Web thickness must be between 3/16" and 3/8" thick. Joist must be between 5" and 7" wide.
- For installation with Anvil Fig 202, 206, 207, & 551 brackets
Approvals: cULus Listed for up to 8" service pipe
- Place rod hook and the steel bracket over the top chord
- Mount a bracket with a 1/2" mounting hole over the rod exposed behind the steel bracket.
- Tighten hex nut between 10 and 12 ft-lbs or finger tight plus 1/2 turn.
- Offsets hanger from the joist to allow for clearance between the pipe and joist.
- Possible alternative to a trapeze assembly.
Patent: No. 6,898,905
Ordering: Specify figure number, description and finish.