Quadrant® seal welded, PEEK seated, gauge valves provide superior performance and reliability in a wide range of applications.
Seal welded body-to-tailpiece provides the ultimate in safe construction; eliminates an external leak path and permanently secures the body and tailpiece together.
- Seal-Welded Design
- Bi-directional, bubble tight shut-off
- Size Range: NPS 1/2" to 2" (DN 15-50)
- Port: Full bore (1/2" to 1-1/2"); Standard bore (2")
- Pressure Rating: ASME Class 1500. WCB carbon steel (3705 PSI CWP); CF8M stainless steel (3600 PSI CWP)
- Steam Rating (WSP): 250 PSIG saturated steam
- Body Materials: Cast Carbon Steel (WCB), Cast Stainless Steel (CF8M 316SS)
- ASME B16.34 - Fully compliant
- API 608 - Fully compliant
- End Connections: MNPT x FNPT Threaded
- Blow-Out Proof Stem
- ISO 5211 top mounting pad - Automatable
- Lockable stainless handle as standard
- Optional spring-return handle
Quadrant® valves, actuators, and accessories are designed to work together; delivering exceptional performance.