Quadrant® polymer-seated, seal-welded, 2-piece ball valves provide superior performance and reliability in a wide range of applications.
Seal welded body-to-tailpiece provides the ultimate in safe construction; eliminates an external leak path and permanently secures the body and tailpiece together.
- Seal-Welded Design
- Bi-directional, bubble tight shut-off
- Size Range: NPS 1/4"-1/2" (DN 8 to DN 50)
- Pressure Rating: ASME Class 4500
- 10,800 PSI CWP (CF8M stainless steel)
- Steam Rating: 250 PSIG saturated steam (with PEEK seats)
- Body Material: Cast stainless steel
- ASME B16.34 - Fully compliant
- API 608 - Fully compliant
- API 641 – Certified
- NACE MR0175 compliant
- End Connections: Threaded, Socket Weld
- Blow-Out Proof Stem
- ISO 5211 Top Mounting Pad – Automatable
- Locking Stainless Steel Handle as standard
- Quadrant® valves, actuators, and accessories are designed to work together, delivering exceptional performance.